View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
unless a statement like that is coming out thinking on such terms is speculation and not common. nice try to give this company a pass. Their lack of communication and clear understanding of how to communicate with paying customers is their main problem
Yep, there's NO communication from the Dev Team in STO to the playerbase whatsoever - oh, except fpr the Dev Tracker; which see multiple DEv posts a day on a variety of subjects. We also get monthly engineering reports The latested osted on July, 18th, 2011 (link); and monthly Ask Cryptic responses from the EP of STO (TThe lastest thread where you can post a question here for the upcoming August one) (link)

We also get a stream of podcast interviews where the Devs talk about whats happening with STO, the latest to being less than a week ago, (here) and (here) (On July 22 and 23, 2011)

So, yeah, I guess I can see your point that the Cryptic STO Devs don't bother to communicate with the game's playerbase,... oh, wait...

STO has a number of major issues right now to be sure; but I'd say Dev Communication to the playerbase isn't really one of them.