View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galtrovan View Post
Same here, although my main feature is Fleet Actions. I hate Season 4 with a passion. Everything is broken, bugged, and/or imbalanced and recent patches, although I've not tried the latest, have only made things worse. I really want to get back to playing, but with everything as it is, and following the feedback and bug forums, I refuse to even log into the game. I really don't know what to do at this point, other than wait, and pray things change.
I hate season 4 also. I haven't logged in to STO in...2 weeks? 3? Something like that.

I'm just like you, I continue browsing the forums to see what's going on, and it honestly appears that nothing has gotten better. It took until yesterday (or the day before) for Cryptic to fix the UI power changing bug that's been out since S4 released. You'd think that would have come out the very next day, right?

Both my wife and I have LTS, so we'll (probably) be back in the future sometime, but we just bought the Rift box set and subbed there for now. STO is floundering around like a fish out of water, and Cryptic doesn't seem to know quite what to do. Their game continues to lie in a broken state while they're doing things like the E-F. Don't get me wrong, the E-F looks awesome, but if only Cryptic could put that much energy into, oh I don't know, making sure their game worked properly, then we could have a real powerhouse here.

But what we got was an inherently broken game with a few shiny thingies instead. And it makes me sad.