Thread: A New Pain
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-30-2011, 05:00 AM
I qouted this cos its a good solution. I edited it becasue I think I can improve the boff skill choices here for the Eng and Sci.

Also, dropping Quantum for a Hargh'Peng gives you 1800 skill points you dont need to spend on specific torp type. The build is heavy on turrets and connons so HP makes a lot of sense as a singlke front facing torp, it is fast and effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATZAi View Post

Lieutenant Tactical
Tac Team I, High Yield Torpedo II

Lieutenant Engineer
Emergency Power To Shields I, Reverse Shield Polarity I

Lieutenant Science
Hazard Emitters I, Science Team II

Commander Tactical
Tac Team I, Canon Rapid Fire I, Canon Rapid Fire II, Attack Pattern Delta III
EPtS I is more than adequate and can be boosted cheaply form skill points. It fully rpelaces a ddiabled shield facing so use it when needed not as your stcok shield healer.

Reverse shield Polarity is 6 seconds of heals form all energy weapons, great when facing photonics or other situations (fighters or drones for example).

HE I is a huge HoT if you put the points in and boost aux power which you should in situations like this and besides skill point allocation should be taking care of boosting aux at lower settings and weapons at higher.....

Sci Team II is a very effective shield heal and very very cheap to boost so that it has a fast cooldown. It t removes sci debuffs and that is something that every ship needs at some point or another.