View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Ice
5 minutes for a Cruiser? What, are you using a shuttle? (o.O) 5 minutes is doing it WRONG. My personal best is 5 SECONDS (A few lucky Crits with my Disruptors brought his shields down just in time for my four Quantum Torpedoes to hit him), but I typically take 30-45. And, most times, I don't need to take the Frigates at the same time. I avoid them. If you're taking enough damage that you're THAT scared, please... read the Battle Strategies bit. You are doing something horribly wrong. Or do you just not use any BOff powers and sit there spinning and autofiring like an idiot? Do you have all of your power in Aux and engines? Are you using Mk I equipment? Did you unequip your shields? What are you doing? No one with any skill takes 5 minutes to kill a cruiser.
No need for chest thumping. I picked a number out of the air, I have no idea how long it takes for me to defeat a cruiser. It's really beside the point. The point is that it takes longer to destroy the cruiser than the frigates, so you'll be facing their fire for the duration of that fight. If you take them out first, you will face less overall firepower.

That's all.