A few noob questions...
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
08-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by
Sorry if these have been asked a million times - I'm having trouble narrowing my search wording and getting updated info. If someone can be kind enough to answer a few questions,
1. Is there a way to see the quest rewards after you take the quest? I tried bringing up the quest text, hailing starfleet, but they all end with the green text that states the objective and no list of rewards. I feel like I'm totally missing something easy lol. After picking up a bunch of quests, I'd like to prioritize, i.e. get my bridge officers filled out first, then move on, etc.
2. With the defend the sector Tour Of Duty quests, how do I get credit for the "enemy signal contact?" I've gone into the encounter solo and with others in the zone, blown a bunch of enemies up, but it seems random on when I get the 3/3 credit filled. Again, feel like I'm missing something obvious.
3. Is the TOS C-Store Enterprise just a low level ship that gets replaced after you level up? I really like this game more than I thought and as a fan of TOS I'd love to fly around in that classic design, but can't justify paying real money for the ship and bridge pack if it's just eye candy after the low levels.
1. nope, unless you look it up on STOwiki or a similar site
2. on the right of the screen it'll say how many enemies you've killed (X/8 normaly) if the mission is 'going' if it doesnt it means it's waiting to reset, you wont get credit during this time. and it can (or atleast could) occasionaly not credit you for doing it properly.
3. the TOS connie is a T1 (or T0 depending on how you look at it) the weapons level with you but the ship does not, the only scailing ships are the shuttles. the bridge can be used with any ship.
4. never be afraid to ask questions, there isnt realy a manual to the game so it's the best way to find stuff out