View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayngo_Fhett
I wonder why he didnt talk about any of the new mission content the game has gotten.
Because that clearly wasn't the intended topic of the article.

There are a lot of things that are going on, and have been going on since launch within STO that haven't been given much...if any... press at all. Personally, I'm kiinda glad that someone is taking the time to report about elements of a game that I play that aren't widely publicized or discussed, such as this article about fleets.

Seriously, do a search out there for useful information on outside press sites regarding fleets? Find anything?

And before you say it, no, I don't have my head stuck in the sand (or anywhere else for that matter), but I do have the patience to wait for things to be done right the first time. Lest we have a repeat of past publishes that have caused as many or more problems then they solved.

Sweet jeebus folks...is it too much to ask for at least ONE note of optimism around here?

And people wonder why the vast majority of players avoid official forums for the games that they play...