View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 43
08-17-2011, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
It's rediculious how easy they make the Fed side, and how annoying it can be to be a Klingon. The Feds get everything handed to them on a silver freek'n platter. Yet the Klingons have had to grind, claw, and scratch for nearly everything in this game. And they are even Whined about being OP! When it's the Fed side that is the Op Side.

And this is just another prime example to me. My biggest problem is "How hard would it have been to make the damn things on the Klingon side FACTION ONLY?" Make it so that when you craft it on the Klingon side, you can sell it on the exchange, but it can't be equiped by a Federation ship then? At least that way, you don't have to max your crafting on EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER YOU CREATE ON THE KDF SIDE!
Well many people say its not "possible to make items usable on one faction only".

But even if thats true there are 2 VERY EASY ways to implement them KDF only in a better way:

a. Make it possible to get them with emblems (while keeping it bind on pickup)
b. simply remove the crafting-skill restriction and let everybody craft them without R&D skill.

Both ways are STILL more efford then the feds have, but it would be at least reasonable.

As a matter of fact, my KDF crafter is the only one of 3 Generals who has no use for a Hargh'Pengs at all.