View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-19-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm not sure why you are having so much difficulty with that Omar mission. Do you have shields on your ship? Also make sure you don't pull too many ships into battle at once. Usually birds of prey fly in a pack of 3.

For crafting you might want to check out this sto crafting guide. Basically you'll get a mission which will start you on your way to crafting and it'll even give you a little tutorial. You can use that guide for some background information.

To reply to a tell simply press the Backspace key on your keyboard. If you want to send a tell its /tell username message.

There have been problems with the player made missions, otherwise known as the Foundry, which is why you may not have been able to find any.

The Starbase 24 mission is a fleet action that must be completed with other people which is why you are put into a queue. You do not have to beat this mission to continue through the game.

Any mission you get is within the right amount of levels for you. If you want I could try to meet up with you in the game and help out. Send me a private message on here and we'll talk.

Sometimes a higher level player will be inside a Deep Space Encounter (DSE) which will raise the level of all the enemy ships. This is why you find yourself being destroyed in 1 hit.