View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-19-2011, 12:09 PM
The Rhode Island has received very strong feedback from the playerbase, feedback I have not seen decently considered in any way as to what the community wanted to see from it: a ship that would not break present ship balance and be of Tier 3 rather than Tier 2.5 strength, and a ship that could be had as a retrofit at endgame.

I've seen one argument from Al Rivera saying how it could look ridiculous to have such a small ship be considered as a tier 5 vessel... but the very same applies to the Defiant. Hence, I find that the arguments against the Rhode Island being a worthy addition to the Tier 5 ship lineup is flawed. Maybe even something of a double standard.

I'm sorry, but based on what I've seen, I'm mildly displeased. I don't intend to promote the inlying practices presented either, nor the apparent refusal to give proper attention to what the end-users that were inclined to the topic wanted. Hence, I am not buying it.

Cryptic will be more likely to get my money when they more properly appeal to the desires of potential customers.