View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-22-2011, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
Hey,

Just wanted to add that I've really been eagerly anticipating some TOS interiors. They'd be a blast to play with.

I also read Shakara's story intro. it's great! Unless there's a page two that I missed, I guess you're going to keep me in suspense about what happens next. But not too long, I hope. I thought you got the interactions on the bridge really well. I could see the refit bridge pretty clearly, even though you never described it--just from the way the characters behaved.

And I've always thought they should have a jump seat or two so people can sit down if they need to.
Thanks it has actually had some rewrites on it and im adding the next two parts as we speak. part two is a sort of Flashback. We go back to her first assignment out of the academy on the Lexington in forward Phaser control (just in time for the Ultimate Computer) to her Andorian Marriage. As you know Andorians marry in fours. To she assumed the Exec position on Eagle and Her sister wife Mirra had pulled strings and got herself assigned to Eagle also as Helmsman.

the 3rd Part is their Abrupt entrance into the world of 2409. namely the Romulans. the area space they where in 130 years before was unclaimed territory. that ahs changed 8P Just as theya re getting Eagle back together things get Intersting *smirks*. But they do get some answers.

Anyway thanks 8) i am glad you enjoyed it. Infact my signiture is suppose to show Eagle coming out of the "Anomoly" into the 25th century.

I'll get you the next part this week. gives me an excuse to actually get it finished. its tough beinga single parent so time is limited sometimes 8P