Things I'd like to see added to the Foundry
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
08-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by
While I appreciate the Foundry and the ability to make missions, there are a fair number of things I would love to see added to it.
1. Give us the ability to build our own custom interior maps, or give us the ability to truly edit the stock ones - move and reskin objects, make objects interactive, add or delete rooms, etc.
2. Anything available in the C-Store should be available in the Foundry.
3. Sharper zoom-in for more precise object placing on ground and interior maps.
4. If #1 is not an option, give us many, many more interior maps. In particular, I'd like several bare-bones ship maps of everything from shuttles to battleships, with different skins.
5. A way to include choices - do option "A" and you open up one quest chain. Do option "B" and you get other, different options.
6. A "map preview" option that lets you view a map template completely and in detail so you don't have to go through the Create Map, Play Map process when you're trying to find what you're looking for.
I'm sure I'll think of more later, but those are what come to mind at the moment. Any and all constructive commentary is welcome.
Like this list. To me these things should have been in the foundry to begin with ( especially #2)