View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 80
08-25-2011, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
It is pretty pathetic how the same few people have baseless claims about our fleet. I read "startrekfan" and knew instantly it would be a post nothing but bashing us.

We keep losing? Screenshots please, oh wait you have none, because it never happened.

People in our fleet using mines/FAW/Scorpion fighters? Screenshots please, oh wait you have none, because it never happened.

I find it ironic that these same people argue that our players have no life for playing the game competitively and actually giving a **** about winning, when they are running around this game trying to spread BS about a fleet.

Sorry, every one knows we dont cheat or break the OPVP rules. Youre going to have to find another way to get something on us, lying simply wont work. Thanks for the laughs though.

Good day.
Calm down Beagles pls. I've never said that your fleet is bad because it's simply not truth. QEW is top fleet - no doubt about that. We (our Warriors of Grethor premade) defeated your "FED legends fleet" only one time and any of my former or current fleets didn't win with QEW even 1 single time. I'm not an a*****e and I don't have issue with "big ego" to admit that you have great fleet Beagles. But pls man don't change the reality. Your fleet also used cheese before and everybody here knows that.