View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 104
08-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaius View Post
I won't let the argument "If it's in the game, you can use it" stand. It's the same BS members of TSI's famous Fringe team proclaim in OPVP and it's just not true. You can griefe in a game, but you shouldn't do that. You can call other players ********s, but you shouldn't. You can use Scramble3, but you shouldn't. And I'm still on the side, that SS should be banned alltogether. IMO it's the single one skill in this game that actually makes the game for others not fun to play. If 2 teams with many Scrambles encounter each other it's a total ****fest.

Also: Why is the idea of a PVP Police so bad? With Cryptic's track record of PVP support a Community PVP Police is the only option to make PVP enjoyable. So everyone should help working on some community guidelines to which people then stick.
Gaius tell me please what skills should be banned from the tournament league play then, do you want more or change something allow something? its not easy to say ban ss3 but leave the other two but the fact that came after the TSI FUNDAY was that it was't fun because everyone was't running sciteam, you had and abundance of tacteams because the scramble reduced the need of sciteam to like 2 per team due to snbs