View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-27-2011, 06:58 AM
There is a couple things about SS that I would like to add to this discussion.

First off, I agree with BigRedJedi that after being scrambled, a immunity to it should proc on you. This would greatly deter the amount of SS that are being thrown about in PvP. It helped alot with the chaining of PSW when one was put in place for that power, I can only expect the same result for SS.

Secondly, while playing as a Klingon and I get a SS tossed on me, the change in the colors of the players around me isn't as dramatic as it is on a Fed toon. When playing Fed and you get scrambled, enemies turn from red to blue (2 very different colors) but when playing on Klingons, it goes from red to orange (2 not so very different colors). So if your not paying attention you might never notice that you have been scrambled.

Thirdly, the thing that ****es me of the most is, when I get scrambled I usually clear my target and stop firing. I then hit my SciTeam in an effort to clear it (and any other sci-related debuffs that have been put on me) and it still goes to someone else. I would really like it if they could make where if you have cleared your target and stopped firing that any power you activate goes to you.......it would make life a hell of a lot easier.

And just an idea (and I can't claim this one as my own as I read/heard it somewhere else) is that they should switch Jam and Scramble Sensors. What I mean by this is that maybe make Jam Sensors and AOE ability and make Scramble a single target ability.

*tink, tink*
My two cents......