View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3w
Well like you said I fear fully specced SS2 as well since it almost has the same effect like SS3. (Targeting switch etc.). But SS3 is even worse since the evasive bug appears more than hit by SS2.
Its funny how everyone knows its broken and how bad it is but yet all of your guys fleeties use it. I see SOB, TSI, QEW, 7th Core, 528th, 3rd, LF, Lore, and many more and itstead of decreasing it it shows up increased.
Its amazing to me when you get thanked by pugs or other people after a match when in with a premade for not using SS. Guess what the game does work without it quiet nicely. But when i read these awesome Tournament rules where SS3 is forbidden but SS2 and 1 is ok to use makes me just laugh.

What do you see in PVP now days ? Plenty of Science, plenty of SS and you guys wonder why the PVP community is decreasing in numbers and why people don't play PVP anymore. Because they are sick of getting scrambled to death comined with subnukes and other spam. Good thing it really doesn't concern me anymore because very soon my sub is out an i m gone well actually our 25member fleet will be gone from the game but thats a different story.

PVP used to be endgame and a challenge but its not anymore. Its just spam, science, double shields, bugged ships, people who use like 2 or 3 HE's at the same time without any support with in 20km range. Yeah I m sure Cryptic will fix all that.

Same thing with the Rhode Island how many people where complaining about it and now i see those people or their fleeties using it.