View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
If you do not know what the other side will bring, but do want to fight and win and not just give up, you have to use all the broken stuff as well. (Broken = unbalanced, not broken = exploits. If you have to use exploits, than there is really no point anymore to fight.)

That's the problem. One bad apple spoils the rest. That is why it is so important that the development team of this game fixes all the broken powers and ensures that all powers are "fun" to use.

The tournament rules exist because Cryptic doesn't get it done, and we have to improvise. But improvisation is always flawed.
I agree with this sentiment as well, to a degree. I feel that any "official" PvP fleet needs to make sure that they are not running any of this stuff.

Consider it a handicap for fighting against pugs.. not much of one..but still.

So if a pug team has all the messed up ( I will say that instead of broken ) abilities and the premade does not,.. then GG.

And if you lose against another team, when running clean..how can you feel so bad about that? Oh, it might be frustrating.. but I really think you will come out stronger, once the crutches have been kicked out from under those using them.

And yes,.. if somebody is using exploits they are definitely Captain of the USS Failboat.

p.s. Mustrum.. I miss your old avatar :p