View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 721
09-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainQuirk View Post
With Cryptic under new ownership, I am prepared to wipe the slate clean in terms of my opinion of Cryptic and STO's pros and cons.

But Dan if you are reading this, I would suggest that you go to the PW people and explain to them that this community is wound up tight enough to crap out diamonds over the lack of communication as to the road ahead. We have, as has been said by others, been told "soon" too many times.

The sale has been finalized. There supposedly going to be serious resources channeled into STO's development. Perfect World is not doing themselves, you guys at Cryptic or us any favors by sitting on the information.

Now is not the time to try to generate buzz and hype. Now is the time to pull beck the curtain and reveal what's going on. People are frustrated. They are on the verge of quitting. Some of them already have. I don't care what is in the C-Store... Those that are not playing will not be buying any of it.

So please. Beg the new Powers that Be to permit you to let the cat out of the bag. There is a difference in heavy anticipation and tense frustration. The tension in this community is so great that when it snaps, I fear that the amount of hatred that will be unleashed will rival that of the SWG community at the onset of the NGE to SWG. You do not want a mass exodus to hit STO. Before the content drought started, STO was just beginning to emerge from the shadow of negative press that has covered it since launch. The shadow has extended itself durring the drought.

It is time to let a light shine from within tat darkness and chase the shadows away. And you are the beacon from which that light will spring.

Please... Do not make us wait any longer for the answers.
This sums up exactly my thoughts about the situation of STO, thx CaptainQuirk.