View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 504
09-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
Just wanted to welcome our newest Officer in the Fleet!
Please welcome Fleet Admiral of Internal Affairs - JAG Officer Oamore to the TOS Veterans.

He will be working for the Fleet Diplomatic Services Department and directly under the command of Fleet Chief Ambassador Cleary.

JAG Officer Oamore will be dealing with any fleet drama and personality issues before they become a problem. We are all in an agreement

Hope you don't mind me quoting you!

JAG Officer Oamore will be dealing with any fleet drama and personality issues before they become a problem. We are all in an agreement that since we are a 'mature' fleet we will have little issues, but if they do arise (and they usually do) Admiral Oamore will try to defuse the situation and try to work matters our in a private respectful matter. If he is unable to do so he will have the authority (with Council direction) to act on matters i a possible tribunal situation.

This is the first time I have said this to one of the Fleets Officers but I do hope that you are able to do as little work as possible.

Congratulations again and I look forward to working with you!!
Thank you, Thank you,

Ok, so I didn't want to answer until I had the sig done. And, OK, I'm not all that good with Sigs lol