Thread: Oh no!
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-02-2011, 12:43 PM
I can't believe the support from the community that I have received because of this little mistake on my part. I am humbled. Thank you all.

Zero, I appreciate everything that you and the team at Cryptic has done. Even if i don't get my mission back, I hope that this will help illustrate the importance of some kind of back up system, import / export perhaps.

Many authors, not just myself invests a substantial amount of our time in foundry. And it is very disheartening when something of this magnitude occurs.

I would rather see the devs spend their time developing a reliable back up and restore system than go on a wild goosechase after a mission that no longer exists. i don't want to set a prescendent that will ultimately take away from the further development and improvement of the tool that we all enjoy using.

So, thank you all for your support. Rest assured that I will continue developing foundry missions. But, Lifemate may not be one of them. Instead, I have considered developing the story further and recreating it as a novella, or possibly even a novel. In the meantime, I've decided to finally turn my attention back to the completion of my Unholy Alliances story arc. Stay tuned.