View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil70th

Summary: You have done a fantastic job for both part 1 and 2 of this mission. Both are a little longer than I usually like but I hardly noticed it due to the tremendous job you did with writing, story development, set design and of course the execution of each phase. The only real issue seemed to be the Away team becoming stuck at different phases of the missions. As I stated previously this is not as much of an issue as long as you are not in a fight. I was able to get the Away team unstuck on the USS Venture Engineering phase which was good since I needed them. I am not sure if this is something you can correct or if it is simply a limitation of the Foundry based on your set designs. Still I thought you’d want to know so you can take a look at it. Overall you did a fantastic job with the whole project! As I said in my in game rating I truly look forward to playing more of your missions.

Thanks for authoring!
Thanks for reviewing both missions. I was able to correct a few of the minor problems you ran into / spelling mistakes and I just re-published the missions.

I'm angry that the Foundry bugs are still causing problems with the away team falling through the floor and getting stuck. As you can imagine I had to run through every set countless times to test them. These bugs (and the explosion bug) weren't problems until the missions were published.

I think the bugs have to be fixed on Cryptic's end, as I imagine other people are having similar issues in their missions. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with the story too much.

Thanks again for playing both missions! Your reviews were very useful.