View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 58
09-06-2011, 12:54 PM
So I took a look at the F2P FAQ's, and I have a couple questions, concerns, and general comments...

1) The KDF faction unlocking at level 25 at the release of F2P is I assume to, resolve, the issue they have of non-pvp story related missions, until it is actually resolved with the addition of more story content, at which time that unlock level will lower again, maybe yes? maybe no?

2) Will there be a possibility of 'custom' classes? i.e. you can choose 'Custom Class' and theoretically put points into any of the three classes skills? Or maybe have a choice of two of the three?

3) It says Premium Playable Species are Unlockable, not specifically Purchasable, does this mean that there is or might be a plan to earn them in-game, other than grinding dilithium to convert to c-points, or whatever schema you have set up for that currently?

4) Only 1 extra character slot for monthly and lifetime subbers? I think 3 extra, minimum would be appropriate, since that's what you currently give subscribers IIRC, 5 by default.

5) The additional Bridge Officer Slots section seems a little, bland in description for what that means for non-subbers, they'll only get 4 BO's if/when they hit VA?

6) The help callout for the Veteran Rewards doesn't mention a 600 day reward, is that being axed/moved to 750?

7) The Limited and Unlimited Customer Service difference isn't one at the moment as far as I know, is there a plan for that thanks to PW funds? Will we actually have a CS group we can utilize?

8) Will the Captain's Table get some love out of this? As in will become a more, exclusive and usable, hangout once again? i.e full sets of vendors, tailors, other Spacedock amenities?