View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obifett View Post
What it looks like is happening is that whatever logic is being used to convert the DB info for items into readable numbers for the user is switching the two types of items.

Ground Items are using the Space item algorithm and Space items are using the Ground item algorithm.

This leads to inflated numbers for Ground items and decreased numbers for Space items.

I also have this bug and its REALLY annoying for a new player because I can't properly compare two items anymore without equipping. Since I don't have any frame of reference to compare the items based on name only, I have to equip both items and remember what the previous item's stats were before unequipping it.
That looks like it might just be the probable cause, and therefore easy to fix for the DEV's. If you have not done so, and since you seem to have a great understanding of the probable reason for this, would it be possible for you to submit this info in and in game bug report as to your suspicion of the cause?

The DEV's do not routinely read posts here for that type of info, though on occasion, a moderator might send them a report of this type??