View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 70
09-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Economy: I don't think the economy will be successful in its current state.

Given there are few in game currency sinks are there any plans to add some to increase it's value relative to C-Store currency? Are there any plans to change rate of USD to C-Store point convertion within the next 6 months, a year? If so will the stipend be adjusted accordingly?

End Game Content: I don't think we have any and would like some for having provided a life time sub for a game which hasn't developed any in a year and a half. I know that may come across as harsh, but it's a reality to me.

What are the plans to develop end game content it has been a year and a half? What if any end game exploration content is going to be developed in the near future? What if any end game PvP content is going to be developed in the near future? Are there any plans to allow players to make PvP foundry missions? What if any are the expected time tables for new F.E. releases? What are the plans for player owned stations OPvP Sector space/Exploration Space? Are STFs all we should expect for end game (imo they shouldn't count as they have finite replayability factor)?