View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatAnnoyingKitsune
Sure, I wasnít a major fan of the Odyssey class at first, but itís grown on me. So much so in recent weeks that I practically squeeíd over the Venture Class variant when I first saw pictures of it. I really think that THIS is the design that should be the standard for early 25th century Starfleet vessels. Itís just... itís just so awesome! PLEASE tell me that there will be variants like this coming to other ship types, Cryptic! No, wait. Please tell me that other variants like the Venture are already being worked on. I don't care whether or not there's a special console with each one, I'd buy/grind for each one that was made in a heartbeat just for the costume unlocks.

I understand if people not only dislike but openly hate the design with a passion. That's their opinion and they're entitled to it, so long as it doesn't result in flaming. For that I have my "heart of a star" rated flamesuit.
I know how you feel, I wish they would add the final phase refit of the enterprise e as a sovereign class skin into the game. I would be soo cool since they never got to use it in nemesis even the John Eaves the creator made blueprints and in nemesis it was half done but at the end of nemesis we were supposed to see thie new desgin when the enterprise leaves! its a shame really it look great!

http://johneaves.files.wordpress.com...nal-small1.jpg

Bottom version is the sovereign class we see in the first contact and insurrection then you get the first phase or the refit which it what we see in nemesis till the end was supposed to be the final phase

Why not add this in the game DEVS????!!!