View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Charvanek View Post
Thanks, those are some great suggestions. How do I put the location in the mission task? I couldn't figure out how to do that.
You can enter a short description of the destination or a location in the Mission Text field for “Tasks” that are to be achieved on each map in the mission editor. For example; “Go to the Arawath System in Zeta Andromedae”. Specific mission tasks for each map would be entered in the Map Mission field of the Map Transition located in the Story section of the editor. For example; “Find the Secret Cave Entrance”. Unfortunately both the Mission Text and Map Mission fields cannot be more than about 50 characters in length. Popup Dialog in the Story section of the editor is the only exception as it does not have a Mission Text field.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you need any additional help with the editor. I like figuring out how stuff works. I write curriculum for a living so by nature it is easy for me to write training information and I am always happy to help.

Thanks
Brian