View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-12-2011, 03:58 PM
So I did alot of work on the KDF chart, then read that the lower tier ships may soon be obsolete (or moved around) or something, in the latest Q&A. Oh well! I'll be updating it as the game evolves either way, I suppose. That being said, I'm not sure if the VorCha Battle Cruiser - Refit is also available at Brig Gen / Major Gen as an additional costume, and if so, is that a skin on the VorCha Retrofit with those stats, or is it completely different shipstats?

Either way: here are the latest change notes:
  • KDF v5.0.3 - Fixed bkg of Varanus | changed angles of starter BOPs | changed to non-battle cloak for starter BOPs | changed title
  • KDF v5.0.2 - Major update - Resized chart width to accommodate for more columns | Added additional Captain column | created new Captain column header | increased size of Lt. Gen column | creaded new Lt. Gen column header | Added Vor'cha Battle Cruiser Refit, ship angles & stats | changed all text to read Cryptic Points | Removed Wep Types & Projectile Types | moved Legend & Firing Arcs to left of chart | indented shuttles section | moved Carrier Hanger Bay info to left of Carrier row | Added different angles of ships I had cut out a while back - BOP Brel Retrofit & Gurumba normal mode larger shot