View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
1.) Would you accept it if the Jupiter Dreadnought was released as a variant skin to the Galaxy X?

2.) Would you accept it if the Typhoon Battleship was released as a variant skin to the Assault Cruiser?

3.) Would you accept it if the Spinal Lance on the Federation Dreadnought was modified so that it could fire 3 shots ( each 3 seconds apart from the other ) before it went into its long cool down cycle?

I thank you in advance for your answers.
1st: Well I like the idea fpor more costumes... But that ugly peace of junk? Well I guess if people like it they should have it... I dont like to dictate other their way of gameplay by restricting something (or voting for restrictions) because I DONT like it... so... why not.
2nd: Well the Typhoon is prety ugly too... but not worst then EVERY star cruiser... so why not....
3rd: Do not see the point here. I like the lance the way it is... and making the visuals of an ability costumizable is, I believe, means more efford then use.... and we need the devs attention at enough ther places... so: NO.
If it is about changing more then cosmetics... well I'd have to see the result before judging what I like better...