View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I played part 2, and enjoyed it even more than part 1. Part 2 seemed more exciting. Obviously in the first part you're just learning what's going on, so it stands to reason. Once again, great work with the level design.

I noticed a couple of typos: 1) The security chief aboard the base says "clamed" when I think he means "calmed".

2) In the Engineering section of the Venture after looking at the Warp Core during the discussion with your engineering officer, at some point he says "Aye Sir". Sir doesn't need to be capitalized and it should be "Aye, sir."

For what it's worth, I believe "Yes, sir" is the correct way for that to be written. I noticed a lot of times in the dialog "Yes sir" was used with no comma. I'm not sure it really makes a big difference, but I just thought I'd point it out.

There were some pathing issues, and the BOffs fell through the floors on some levels, but I know that's not your fault. Hopefully Cryptic fixes that stupid bug. Also, I assume there were supposed to be explosions a couple of times in space, but that's also a current bug, so it's not your fault. Hopefully they get that fixed some time soon, because it really takes away some of the dramatic effect.

Overall: Great job, and I only wish all Foundry missions were this good.