View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
09-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by
- Are shuttles Just-for-fun-items or does it make sense to use them sometimes instead of a "real" ship during some missions? Is a shuttle not always weaker than a starship?
- Are there special shuttle-related missions?
- Does it make sense to use a shuttle in PvP or are there some Shuttle-Only-PvPs?
1. Shuttles are just for fun. They have no practical use besides for The Vault (Romulan Featured Episode Series)
2. Yes, one - The Vault.
3. Negative. There is no support for Shuttles in PVP, but there are some Fleets that have private "Shuttle PVP" events.