View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-22-2011, 09:50 AM
1. I use setup 4, with the boff bar and 3 line grid. I kind of liked having them all in one grid, but by the time you hit admiral, there's just not the space. With universal consoles on the rise it's only going to get worse.

2. If I'm not mistaken, it's still shown, but you might have it overlapping. Press escape and click "Rearrange HUD" and move it. Reducing the UI scale in the options also helps - I have mine set at 70%.

3. Nope, though there are hidden bars past the ones you have. Click the up and down arrows at the end of a row to bring up the hidden rows. I put my transwaprs and slipstream drive on one of those so they're out of the way in combat.

4. Unfortunately, no, but if it helps you don't get that many powers. This list might help sort them out, after a while you remember which are which better.

5. Yes. They do share a cooldown, but it's not a full cooldown. When you use an ability, it triggers two cooldowns: The full cooldown on itself, and the shorter system cooldown on all powers of the same set or similar powers (for example: EPTS shares a system cooldown with EPTW). Say you have EPTS1 and 2, the system cooldown is half the full cooldown, letting you alternate between the two to keep shield power high all the time.