View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
@Jay.Clarke

(receiving communicate)

This is Richard D. Steel

I am reading your perfectly Captain...

I have to admit I am surprised the Undine did not knock out Starfleet's long range sensor array.
Thats good for us, as well as the rest of the Fleets.

I graduated from the Academy, Class of 2413, and signed up for the 22nd Mobile Daedalus Omega. I am currently serving on board of the U.S.S. Okinami as a security officer, Jr grade. I appreciate your responding to my hails, even though. It is good to see...fello...Rp..rs...

*garbled communication, as another voice very similar interrupted the communication*

This is the U.S.S. WARTOWN, we are receiving your transmission...
This is Captain D.STEEL, I read you Captain Clarke, it seems like your responding to an older signal using an out of date encryption code, even though it is still valid amongst Starfleet for the last 18 years. *signal distortion* I do appreciate your response to my hails and I am currently looking for anyone who just loves RPing to fulfill my Star Trek Career and expand the perimeters of sector space. The WARTOWN is currently on patrol through out the Alpha Quadrant and has been since 96495.89 (2423). If your ever around sector space hit me up and I would love to grab a drink or just RP with you and your fleet. *signal distortion* My crew stands ready *signal distortion* and look forward to *signal distortion* with you and yo*signal interruption...garbled communication*

....so if I am ever in the area *signal distortion and clears* I would like to grab a drink with you and your crew. Peace be with you and safe journeys.

Thanks again and Ensign Steel out

=/\=