View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Seeing as how we appear to finally have a dev doing something sensible with pvp.

We should celebrate with the return of Shuttle Wars.

I'll be hosting it Saturday at 1pm, and Sunday at 11am EST. Subscribe to the Shuttle_wars channel to get involved!

Rules are simple and as follows. Breaking these rules after the first offense will result in instant DQ and Disrespect from your peers.

Shuttles and Fighters Only.
No Mines.
No Tricobalt weapons (I may change this rule however as they are still able to be shot down if you are fast enough! But for round 1 at least we'll keep tradition)
No FAW
No Fleet Support (though it is possible for a team to overcome Fleet Support ships, it's a pain when the Dreadnought shows up. We might change this as a fun Variant Match down the line though, where it becomes shuttles v Fleet Support)
No Torpedo Spread (I think this should go without saying. Instagibbing an entire team would suck)

Players interested can also schedule here ahead of time if we get this hopping like it did back when the 300 was alive and well.
I thought shuttles that called fleet support called in more shuttles (I usually get shuttles, runabouts or peregrine fighters), I could be wrong, but I don't think so.