View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-30-2011, 09:54 PM
After reading through the initial postings about the Doff system (the wall of text, as it was so aptly named), I thought that it might take a while to get to grips with it. However, now it's finally arrived on the F2P test server, I can see I was wrong..

Throw a couple of random Doff''s into the assignment, wait for a period of time to elapse, & hey presto, job done... nice simple reward earnt... OR.... (to paraphrase), "Put your thinking cap on", & spend a few minutes studying it & the Doff system could give even better rewards...

The complexity of this is staggering, & I know that the STO community will see the possibilty for depth of play, that the game has been short of, for the last few months... No wonder that you, (the dev team), held off on it's release. I can only guess at the amount of time/coding it took to get it working.. (I say with everything crossed that it is bug free)..

I will be spending alot of my game time tinkering with this, as I'm sure will others...

Big round of applause to all involved...

Now if only I could have my (1st year Anniversary) Q's fountain, Fed Targ pup pet back, I'd be an even happier bunny...