View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
So if you obtain a teir 1 unlock in one category, and a tier 1 unlock in another is that double the reward? or will it only count for the 1st time you unlock tier 1 in any category?

45 m
1 hour
12 hours
1 day
2 day
3 days?
or any other time slots?
Only the first time; we actually had a very involved set of discussions trying to find a way to make it work for multiple categories, but it wound up being incredibly impractical, logistically speaking.

Other times: 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 2h, 4h, 8h, 7d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCat
Will you only be able to get the blue and purple doffs on the character you create on tribble once it goes free to play? or will your blue and purple officers be given to current character on holodeck?
I believe it is any character on Holodeck, same as the special tribbles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firix
Question: if I level diplomacy on Tribble (using a combination of Doff and mission) will I still get the rewards?

One feature I would like to see added, is a little notification when the assignments reset, so I know there are new ones to grab.
Regarding Diplomacy, yes.

Assignments notify when reset by the icon in the HUD blinking - if that's not in yet on the current build it will be soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey47 View Post
Will the first officer/ department head options for your Boffs be released concurrent with the Doff system, or will it come later?
The department head system will come later.