View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Further investigation has proved my previous guess, that the "Assignment Buff rewards", auto-activate as soon as you pick them up.. Which is a bit of a waste really (depending on what you receive)...
As an Engineer, my "+6 to Modification Training", which is a "ground" skill, is running while I'm in space !!!, Likewise the "+6 to Energy Weapons training", (space skill), is running while I'm on the ground... Yeah okay... Maybe "modification" to this is needed ?? Like being able to choose when to activate it...

In answer to a couple of preceeding posts, (sorry for not quoting, I'm just being lazy)...

Heretic posted earlier in this thread, that the "rewards" will most likely be received by ALL toons on an account on Holodeck, as "special" tribbles are, (Crossfire. etc)... I would think the exception to this will be any KDF toons we may have... To get the "reward" for them, it will need us to create & grind a KDF toon to the required level...

As for being able to copy a toon from Holodeck to the F2P server, that hasn't been implemented yet..

To help answer any other questions that y'all may have, I strongly advise you to read the "Path to" post, that details the Doff system, (again I apologise for not providing a link)... It's a hefty read, but well worth it...

Once more I'd like to say thanks to all the Dev's who have contributed to this eagerly awaited addition to STO.. Good work people...

Oh & can I have my (1st Anniversary) Q's fountain Fed Targ Pup pet back please...