Thread: Dilithium
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2011, 02:58 AM
Yes, it is a process, life like in a sense that the ore must under go a refining process and any plant or refinery has a cap per day.

Also I felt it important to remind everyone that right now there is a shortage of the stuff and we cant even get the higher tier ships we need. Remember: Rome wasn't built in a day, and Tribble is being built upon patch by patch. If we remain patient, the Dilithium issue will be fixed. I hear the systems isn't fully integrated.

Hopefully soon, we will be able to buy the gear and ships we need. Just remember to do your standard dailies and report anything you think is a bug via the in game support system or forums here (yes they actually do read the reports!). The dev's are giving us the chance to beta test our game and get most of the bugs we find fixed. If you just cannot deal with the bugs then play on holodeck till the F2P is implemented.

I've also heard the dev's are working overtime to get this done right and it's our job to help them. Just remember, they have to play with the bugs too, plus they aren't millionaires either. They do this for us, so bashing and hate posts just shows unappreciated attitudes. If you wont take the time to help out then you shouldn't take the time to complain.