View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 82
10-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I would love to see a T4 Ambassador! I would love for it to be its own ship like the Excelsior rather then a Variant that is designed to trade parts with other ships of that Tier. I just do not think it is going to happen. Cryptic likes Variants now because it adds more ship parts to the pool - and they like separate Tiers because that means you have to buy more ships at each Tier upgrade. They are FTP now. It is all about the money-grab.
To be honest I like to have more ship part options. Its easy to make for one thing and takes less time. It also plays to one of the games strongest point customization.

Does cryptic spend alot of time on this yes it does its one the high points of the game.

It make your character more unique if you keep that illusion that your making your own ship or part of the universe.

I encourage the Developers to give us more stuff. Weapons, Equipment, Aliens, Ships, more options that make us unique to the game world.

I would love to see the Ambassidor ship though as a Tier 3 it is a older ship after all.