View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Stipe
Don't get me wrong I agree with you that prices are way to high. Sadly, this is a game and must have some form of economy. As for the leveling progression I am annoyed that you have to play every mission in order to get to end game since I understand, at least as it stands now, you won't be able to get to the Borg space without doing all the missions that lead up to it. I think your points are valid I just think your presentation was a little melo dramatic is all.

Which makes me wonder...what happens to those of us who haven't played every mission will be locked out of Borg space once this goes live. I have 3 VA and two of them skipped mission prior to getting to end game.
My presentation is intentionally melodramatic, little else in these forums gets any attention anymore since there are so many complaints going on about so many things. That being said, it is also a fairly accurate description of where the game is heading without intervention by the customer base (which has little power) and CBS which can yank the license at a whim.