View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I had to withdraw and republish the mission because it seems the pop-up dialogues broke, and that caused the mission to break. I'm not sure why that happened, as I checked the mission upon publish and it definitely was working. These random Foundry bugs are extremely frustrating.

In any case the mission should be working again now. It seems like a few people really enjoyed the mission, but I also got a couple of one star reviews. I'm not sure if that's because the mission was broken or if they just didn't like it. I can definitely understand if people don't like the mission, but it would be nice if they would leave feedback as to why.

At this point, there's not really much I can do to change the storyline without just throwing the whole mission out, but at least if the problem was due to a bug it would be nice to know, so I can quickly get it fixed.
Echoing my sentiments exaclty - I`m just learning the Foundry and my mission is kindergarten compared to what you have worked on but `didnt like it` is a bit disheartening seeing as I spent a long time thinking about the story and reasoning behind my mission.

I will deinitely look at your mish (assuming its fixed) - sounds worth a proper look.

oh btw love those PEGI style rating boxes on your banner - are they custom ?