Thread: New Ships
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
Well if that is what you believe than its surts me. My prove comes from Johns Eaves himself, his website and memory alpha and more which i'm not listing. So where is you proof?. As i have mentioned there are several websites which say they had it orignal in nemesis but took it out due to money not because it was effecting star trek in anyway. It is all canon if the people who created star trek say or show it is and can be opened to interepretion it is not set in stone. Since nemesis was changed due to money problems and nothing else its still Canon.
Officially canon is limited to what we've seen on screen. Thats it. There is no "if thats what you believe" thats has always been the official word from paramount/Viacom/CBS (or whoever owned what part of what franchise). Everything else is just soft canon. And I'm also not sure why siting Memory Alpha since their own article on what constitutes canon goes against what you are saying. And I think you are also assuming to much with the term "refit" it could be anything from what we saw the original Enterprise go under, which I'm guessing you are assuming is what happened here, to overhauling a few of the ships internal systems that you wouldn't be able to tell from the outside. And since this refit E was never shown on screen. It's not canon. In anyway shape or form.