Thread: New Ships
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
Its is not that, it is because us old time fans of star trek love to see the canon ships in games. Most ships have a specific purpose e.g. crusiers are generally muilt-role ships in star trek but can also have a speicallity.
There is no Canon ship between the Excelsior and the Ambassador Class. No Intermediary design, as was talked about earlier in thread. That's what I was referring to.

I would love to see more Canon Ships in the game. I would love to see that the game is expanded upon to allow players to "time travel" to certain eras and have missions/adventures within those eras that have enough content to put a player through 5 to 15 levels.

Which means maybe bringing out more pre-Federation designs or immediately Newly Minted Federation starships, more Earth Delta Class, maybe something post NX Class, Andorian Ships and maybe deal with the Earth-Romulan War.

Then maybe a whole series that takes place within the TOS, then we can see the Saladin, the Dreadnaught and maybe a TOS rendering of the Reliant and some old Klingon ships.

Maybe ignore the Motion Picture Era, since most of those designs were continued on and used in TNG, but maybe some missions limited to designs available in that era with crews dressed in the uniforms of the time.

Yes, more ships, more Canon ships, from all the series. Even some ships from The Animated Series...