View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
what the hell dude? this is not a tsi event. this is something i thought would be fun too see what people decide to limit themselves or if they dont and in general put everyone on equal footing to pew pew at each other. i'm sick of seeing strict rulesets that over time people try to "work around" and find loop holes in and in the end have that event/series of events fall appart because people found these and "abused" them. whens the last time an event with 5 man teir 5 ships was allowed without any restrictions except for no scramble/antimatter? never. excuse me for wanting to try something new and i'm sorry your such a dickwad that all you see is my supposid attemept at giving my fleet some sort of "edge" by allowing EVERYONE to use whatever they want.

all i want is for everyone to keep playing.... i'm sorry, i thought the community would want to try to stick together as a whole as well. my bad.

and as too the tsi "spam" i've yet to see this, i know of one guy who uses mines.
Point still stands, how exactly is this going to be fun for anyone other than TSI?
You tell me

I've got no problem with you hosting your own cheese day. Just remove the word, FUN and replace it with cheese.

For the current OPVP tournament there was no abuse of the rules, the rules changed due to unbalanced abilitys like torpedo spread and teams dropping due to not being able to practice properly or inactivity.

As for the community to keep playing, sorry there aren't enough teams that i think want to play under that ruleset. Even those that do would they really stand up to you guys? what would be the fun in rolling them?

An anything goes type ruleset only really benefits pug play and random teams because then its more about fun and not exploiting cheese to win.