View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 128
10-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
extra console slot, not consoles huh? i think you meant to say extra station slot, not consoles. but the patch notes says consoles. the retrofits have as many of their type of station powers as they can possibly have already, they couldn't push that any farther. i doubt these ships will have 5 of the same console type, that's a bit unprecedented. no, one of the consoles that they currently have 2 of will get a third, and if the galaxy retrofit doesn't get a 3rd tactical console like the negvar has, i will be VERY disappointed.

these VA ship consoles couldn't be interchangeable, they are too unique to the ship that comes with them. plus, your already at level cap to get them, so you wouldn't be using lower tier ships at all.
Prepare to be disappointed: the Galaxy retrofit got a third science console instead. The Defiant and Intrepid, however, ended up as predicted.

I'm just hoping that they don't make the same mistake when the Galaxy-X goes back up. It virtually is an assault cruiser...it needs its third tactical console.