View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the blog sdangelo, it's good to know the marcom-version on the thinking behind the economy

Not sure I'm fully on-board yet. You need to bring back the VA token. Subscribers weren't supposed to lose anything.

If you hadn't blown-up the C-Store prices then subscribing for a $15/mo per character unlock token that can't be discharged/recovered, wouldn't be an exploit over an as currently priced $15 C-Store ship that unlocks per account and can be reclaimed as often as desired.

Also, I too what to know when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
What happened to that whole "next week we'll talk about what happens to your characters when F2P goes Live" bit?
...we get an answer to this. Because I've put in a LOT of time to my existing Holodeck characters. Yes, LOTS of time on CharacterS. I expect that time to not be wasted or washed away in a cruddy conversion system.

Also as other have pointed out in the Blog #10 thread. Dil items aren't that desirable if we can craft or STF for better items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
In fact, as long as there is a daily refinement cap then there is no reason to limit anything to a daily. Because no matter how much ore you might earn, you still couldnt refine more than the daily amount.
Excellent point.