View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
We were told the transition to Free-to-Play would not disadvantage current subscribers... and that instead we would probably have things perhaps improved.

I have little stake in this: I already C-Store bought the Flyer just as much as I went and completed the mission to see what it would be like. To me, it's a matter of principle that Cryptic should retain such missions in-game.

It's actually the same deal with the Excelsior and the Nebula at Tier 3. If they want C-Store unique ships, I'd rather they work on new ones to justify the 'ship+1' push - for example: the Ambassador-class. I also kind of resent how the T5 Excelsior is interpreted as a Tier 5+1 upgrade of the Sovereign. It's a slap in the face to Star Trek and how those ships were presented in the IP.
While I understand and slightly agree with yer sentiments...

This particular mission item we're advocating for in this thread, is on a some what lesser scale than the whole Capital Ship Change-over discussion...

It would be helpful if we could stick to one nerd-rage at a time in each thread, for simplicity's sake...