View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-15-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas.Nefarious
I just played your foundry mission and was incredibly impressed with your use of Foundry mechanics; character-driven storyline(s); and custom-made maps! I can tell that you put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this mission and I hope you are encouraged by my words and others to begin a "Part Two" very soon!

Keep up the good work and I'll let me fleeties know to check out your mission!
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I admit to having been a little disappointed/annoyed when I received the two mysterious one star reviews. For a while I was wondering if I made a mistake even making anything in the Foundry. But, so far everyone besides those anonymous critics seems to have enjoyed the mission, so I'm happy with that.

If you haven't already left feedback in the game, I'd appreciate it if you would. It will help me counter the two mysterious ones I got right off the bat, and might help attract more people to the mission.

Part two is actually mostly done in terms of maps/events. I just have to put in the dialogue, which isn't a minor thing, but I don't think it should take me more than a couple of weeks. It's really stupid, but due to how bogged down the Foundry got prior to S4, I had to make the whole mission without dialogue and then add the dialogue all afterward. How annoying, right? I'm just thankful that the Foundry performance was significantly improved with S4, so I could actually finish the mission.