View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feor View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with maxing all doff skills, however, I think you shouldn't just be handed them. That's not fun. What's been suggested is that they give us a big enough roster that we can automatically do any mission presented to us.

Can you honestly tell me that you would find the DOFF system better if it was just log in every day or so, click the "win" button, and then wait to the next day? Cause that's essentially what they're asking for. It would take away and strategy of evaluating available missions and what mission would give the best rewards for the time it takes, and if you take mission X then you don't have officers available for mission Y, so which one's more important? And what officers should you assign to the "any officer" slots on missions that present those?
What are "they"? It's not me, that's for sure. I don't want an I WIN button I want the room to have the officers needed to do any mission I like to. If they get Critical Success, Success, Failure or Disaster, that has nothing to do with what I'm asking for.

What you suggest about trading DOffs for each mission that is just annoying. Missions don't stay accessible at all times. If I find a mission I want to do in Zeta Andromeda Sector Block should I have to go aroud the galaxy trading DOffs with my friends for half an hour to then return and find that the mission is no longer active?

What I'm asking for is a raise of the max number of DOff we can have so that I can have 5 DOffs of each kind (or how many the maximum is that is required of the same kind in the DOff missions.

This is not an I WIN button

Talking about Facebook games...

I want and Android App with which I can do this mini-game with. Send my DOffs on missions and such from my phone.