View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
To be honest, I don't really know....

It has the potential for some vicious crits that are as powerful as tricobalts, but at the same time it i a capable counter to spam.

If anything there should probably be an internal cap on the severity of the crits that the skill can deliver, but even that is....dubious at best. Other than that, I don't know, adjust the GCD in relation to HYT in order to stop complaints?
Or just change the HY calculation to use one big number as well....
Give Tricobalts 15 Second Cool Downs with 15 Second globals.... (To compensate for the quantum hy)
Give Spread a 20% base dmg reduction accross the board...

There we go HY becomes the single target execute skill. (Keep your shield up) Or else die, sounds pretty trek to me to be honest.

Spread still is good... but doesn't outshine HY for single target. (if the best a Spread 3 could do was 20% less then it is now the super crits disapear... with the odd really good crit still which is fine)

Trics become usable... there still destructable... still has a stun though and a New rift thing coming anyway.

This game has been lacking burst for too long....I have no issues with good ways to burst... it would just make more sense if it was HY doing it not spread.