View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 723
10-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Thank you for this. I'm just as frustrated as any player, but want to communicate as much as I can about where we are at and how we are progressing. Other than the lack of new mission content, we have actually overhauled quite a bit of the game in the last several months, and we've been working on a lot of new features that you are about to start seeing released.

So while it does take time to hire back up, things are going to happen faster than you speculate above. We have a big update planned for September and the Feature Series coming in October which will run through November, and then a quick Holiday before we get back to more content and features.

We've been meeting regularly with Perfect World and over the next several weeks I'll be sharing our plans and continuing to communicate as much as I can.

In the meantime, I'm working with the team to get the Borg stuff into gear because most of it was supposed to release this last month and most of it slipped way past schedule due to some internal issues.

I'm addressing those issues as fast as possible and getting things back on track so we can have a great Holiday season in STO.
Has the new FE coming?, middle of Oct, and still no sign