View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-17-2011, 10:16 PM
I can't even bring myself to watch most of the first season episodes of TNG except for the Q episodes. Tonight I actually watched the first half of the "The Last Outpost" on my DVR by accident. When it started, I was like "crap this is an oldy, I'll try to plow through it." I got about halfway through before stopping myself from vomiting.

The scenes of the Ferengi are absolutely terrible, they are like a cave man sub species compared to Quark. Picards acting is completely unbecoming of what his character ends up being... perhaps an over cooked drunk party version of himself... Don't get me started on Data... Riker, grow a beard!

Hey... have any of you seen the look on Worf's face when he get shocked at the panel in "Lonely Among Us"....

Edit: I also cant watch Yesterday's Enterprise.... Happy Gilmore ruined it for me because the dude that ends up being Tasha Yar's love interest plays Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore. He's a a pompous jerkface in that movie... and that's all I think about when watching this episode.